Monday, March 19, 2012

Rad Kitchens

I think one of the worst things about having a blog is that you have to come up with material to post. And in my situation (post-graduate school, first "grown up" job, living in an expensive city), coming up with the money for new projects is somewhat challenging. Especially when I spend most of my money on food.

I'm continually trying to give my kitchen a makeover, but since we live in a rental, the changes I could make would be minimal. Organizing cabinets is great and all, but how do you make a small ugly kitchen into something amazing? If you know, please tell me!

I spend inordinate amounts of time on Pinterest (follow me!), but everything involves painting cabinets, built-in storage, tiling, or removing cabinet doors. Here are some of my kitchen inspirations.

From The Social Home

From Remodelista
I love the dedication to a single color family- from Solid Frog


But, as long as I am in my current situation, I can only spend hours on Pinterest, dreaming of what I don't have. And what's the fun in that? I think it might be time for some drastic kitchen changes (ie: paint). I'll keep you posted!

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment